- 1 pack of firm(momen) tofu（300g）*cube cut
- 100g ground pork
- 1/2 bunches Chinese chive *cut into 2cm width
- 1 clove of gingerma
- 1 clove of garlic
- a)1 tbsp soy sauce
- a)1 tbsp sake
- a)2 tsp oyster sauce
- a)1 tsp douban jiang (spicy bean paste)
- a)1 tsp miso
- a)1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp chicken stock powder
- 1 cup water
- 2 tsp katakuriko (Potato starch)
- 1 tbsp water
- salad oil（adjust to suit your needs)
- 2 tbsp black ground sesame seeds
- ground Japanese sansho pepper
1 Finely chop the garlic and ginger.
Cut the Chinese chive into 1-2 cm width.
Cut the tofu into 2 cm squares and sandwich it with a paper towel to keep it dry.
＊This time I used firm(momen) tofu that does not require draining♪
Combine seasoning (a).
2 Heat a frying pan over medium heat, spread with salad oil, add minced meat, and fry until cooked well and the oil is clear.
Add garlic and ginger to bring out the aroma.
Add seasoning (a) and boil down to make miso meat sauce.
3 Add water and chicken stock powder and let it boil.
Add tofu and Chinese chive and simmer for about 5 minutes.
Turn off the heat, add water-soluble potato starch from the center of the pan, and gently shake the pan to mix the whole.
Increase the heat again to fix the thickening, sprinkle black sesame seeds and roughly entangle them.
4 Serve in a bowl and sprinkle with Japanese sansho pepper to complete♪