No.014 Nature Thailand②～ Men can do it too! Easy Table Setting Introducing easy techniques
Hello, this is Anthemum.
This is our 14th table setting.
The theme this time is “Thailand” as before.
I asked Chrysan to coordinate the food and the table.
Table setting of last time was based on the image of “nature”,
the motif this time is “the sea”.
The calm blue sky and the beautiful sea of Phi Phi Island,
which Chrysan has visited before.
A place where you can forget about time.
Chrysan set the table with such a resort in Thailand in mind☺
What I used
- Tablecloth：Garnier Thiebaut
- Under plate：AndYu
- Plate：secca inc. #013 shadow
- Small plate：ARITA porcelain lab Japan Snow
- Cutlery：Dulton Svelte Cutlery MB
- Chopsticks：MITSUKOSHI Department
- Chopstick rests：TOSHO killn
- Glass：Dulton LUXINIA GLASS
- Flower Vase：ACTUS Marble Glass
- Cordless lamp：Ambientec Xtal Becrux
- Napkin：Le Jacquard Francais
- Brooch：NATURAL KITCHEN
- Fake green：east side tokyo
■ Main color：Blue
■ Sub color：Brown
■ Accent color：Silver
The cuisine made at this time
☝ Click on the recipe title to see the recipe in the blog ☺
Glass & Tubmler
On YouTube, we will deliver table settings and serving dishes!
I would be grateful if you could take a look and let us know what you think ☺♬