No.013 Nature Thailand～ Men can do it too! Easy Table Setting Introducing easy techniques
The theme of this table was just “Thailand”.
We asked Chrysan, a Thai fanatic, to do the cooking and table setting!
As for me, it’s a pretty nice project ☺
I have visited Thailand only once.
I remember that I was so shocked that my sense of value was changed.
Not only the food, but also the culture, the streets, the way of life of the locals…
Chrysan took me there,
and I felt like I was being swallowed up by the energy
that was emanating from the city…
It was already exciting… ！
I had a great time in Thailand.
I would definitely like to visit this place again when I get settled in covid-19.
With such thoughts in mind―☺
What I used
- Tablecloth：Garnier Thiebaut
- Centerpiece Willow/Bamboo：east side tokyo
- Rattan basket：Seria
- Dinner/Desert plate・Bowl：TOSHO kiln “MILAN”
- Cutlery：ZARA HOME
- Chopstick rest：Celadon ware
- Chopsticks：Four Seasons Resort The Nam Hai（Gift）
- Pilsner：TOSHO kiln “JUN”
- Figure：Elephant ceramic（Gift）
- Linen napkin：Atelier Junko
- Napkin ring：Atelier Junko “Nightingale”
■■ Main color：Blue and Yellow
■ Sub color：Brown
■ Accent color：Gold
The cuisine made at this time
☝ Click on the recipe title to see the recipe in the blog ☺
Glass & Tubmler
On YouTube, we will deliver table settings and serving dishes!
I would be grateful if you could take a look and let us know what you think ☺♬